lördag 10 juli 2010

BITCH, YOU MAKE ME HURL.

jag har återupptäckt min kärlek för eminem. jag sitter och viskar hans texter aggressivt på nätterna. hehehe. jag är så himla gullig, ye.

But I do know one thing though, Bitches they come, they go, Saturday through Sunday monday,
Monday through Sunday yo, Maybe i'll love you one day, Maybe we'll someday grow, Till then just sit
your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...
But fuck it, it's over, there's no more reason to cry no more, I got my baby, baby the only lady that I adore, Hailie. So sayonara, try tomorra, nice to know ya.My baby's travelled back to the arms of her rightful owner.And suddenly it seems that my shoulder blades have just shifted, It's like the greatest gift you can get, the weight has been lifted

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar